Job title: Performance Improvement Manager
at Viet Nam Human Resouces JSC ở khu vực Hà Nội
Our client have a wealth of over 40 years proven experience manufacturing and delivering Pre-mixed Concrete, Pre-cast Concrete Piles in and Quarry Products.
1. Job Purpose:
The purpose of this position is the day to day review of the company’s operations to improve operational and financial performance. The scope of the position covers ISO, IT, management. This position requires close liaison with other managers, internal and external.
This job description covers only the key responsibilities and key tasks of the job for which the incumbent will be held accountable for. Every employee should accept flexibility to carry out other task as reasonably instructed by superiors, to cooperate with other departments when required and to participate in specific projects when requested.
2. Qualification Requirements:
- Educational Background: University degree in economics, finance or accounting
- Experience: Up to 3 years experience as a Senior Accountant
- Competencies (Professional, Social, Personal)
• Energize People
- Cultivates Relationships and Networks
- Fosters Teamwork and Cooperation
- Develops Human Capital
• Deliver Results
- Manages Execution
- Customer Focus
- Drives Change and Innovation
• Think the Business
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Business and Financial Acumen.
• Act as a role Model
- Adapts and learns
- Builds Trust and Confidence
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Accounting Software
- English Language skills: English – Excellent
- Other requirements:
• Excellent communication, representation and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, attention to detail and interpretation skills
• Outstanding organization skills
• Driving Licence for car.
3. Key Responsibilities:
- Perfomance improvement:
• Conduct Peformance Improvemant Review (PIR) sa directed by the General Director and Shareholders;
• Prepare PIR report (including recommendations) and submit to General Director do approval and implementation;
• Monitor and track implementation of PIR recommendations through development of tools and suitable KPIs;
• Implement a sustainable Continuous Improvement programme into the Company which is integrated into the annual planning process.
• Review on a periodic basis the company’s administration and IT procedures to reduce complexity, to improve accuracy, productivity and efficiency.
• Implement changes to administration and IT procedures as needed.
• Review on a periodic basis the procedures of other departments of the company to reduce complexity, to improve accuracy, productivity and efficiency.
• Together with the responsible manager, implement changes to procedures of other departments as needed.
• Ensure that all other IT system/software and networks are well maintained, improved on and available.
• Coordinate and implement upgrades to systems/software software and provide necessary information / training to direct reports
• Control all master data, codes and passwords in the Accounting, IT, ISO and Banking systems
• Manage ISO system to ensure that we maintain the requirements of our certification and project manage the re- certification process.
- Recommendations Expected
(these are decisions which are outside the authority of the incumbent to decide):
This position is expected to make recommendations on:-
• Improving the procedures of the administration and IT departments to reduce complexity, to improve accuracy, productivity and efficiency
• Improving procedures of other departments in the company
• Upgrading of information systems
• Implementing new reports to enhance business performance
• The removal of redundant reports from the system.
• Appraising performance of subordinates on a monthly and yearly basis
• Disciplinary action
• Employee terminations and new employee hiring decisions
• Salary increases during the salary review period
• Employee personal development to meet the needs of Individual Development Plans and succession planning
• Nomination of subordinate staff to attend any training courses, conferences, seminars, etc
• Nomination of subordinate staff to participate on projects.
- Developing Human Capital:
• Make self available as coach / mentor in assisting direct reports to develop in their positions.
• Ensure that relevant information is communicated to direct reports enabling them to effectively carry out their functions.
• Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with skill, knowledge and ability and where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements.
• As required, become involved in relevant personnel matters including recruitment, termination and counselling.
• Finish KPI assessment of direct reports within specified time frame.
• Ensure all reasonable steps are taken in order to achieve workplace harmony within the organisation at all times.
- Workplace Safety:
• To comply with all operative legal and company safety and environmental rules.
• To ensure that all safety events (accidents, near-miss accidents, expositions and events of environmental nature)
should be immediately reported and investigated.
• To stop, immediately any kind of activity or work (made by either own employee or subcontracted worker), if according to his/her opinion that act breaks any safety or environmental rule, or that act could cause harm to anyone.
- Salary Range: 15 – 20 mil/month
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24
- Career development will be offered commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications
5. Work Location: Ha Noi
6. Profile Consist:
- Your application letter and CV attached with a recent photograph
- Both application and CV must be written in English
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 01683132359
- Contact person: Ms Trang
Recent jobs at Viet Nam Human Resouces JSC